Total Pageviews

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Bo Ho or Boo Hoo

Apparently the words Bo Ho or Boo Hoo are the words that attract a lot of people to your blogs, web site shops etc these days.  So I am using it, does anyone know what it means? and which version are you supposed to use? Ok I am kidding a little bit, I know it is something to do with wanting to find crafts, cards etc that are a little bit out side the norm!! I think I qualify for that with some of my bags and cards.  It is so nice to be able to play a little bit more with your designs and know there might be someone out there that will like them even though the average Jo won't.  I used to have a friend called Bo but I had never heard of it so at first I used to call him Boo - he never corrected me??

No comments:

Post a Comment