Total Pageviews

Thursday 19 April 2012

Two Days of Bliss

Just got back from our Family camping trip to the Lakes and am well and truely ready to get some crafting done. Tomorrow I have got a Cricuteers get together which I discovered through Annette Lee - I love this class. well its not really a class, its a group of likeminded ladies getting together to dust off their Cricut Machines and do some real crafting, I have "re-discovered" a few of my cartridges that I hadn't really bothered with much. . We have tea and Sarnies and are given a project to do and we all just tuck in really. THEN on Saturday I am attending a Spectrum Noir Class with Guess Who??? Yes Annette Lee again, she inspires me so much in my crafting. Anyway that is going to be held at SuziCraft, where I am on the Design Team for the SplodgeAway. I have been colouring in my whole life, used just about every medium you can think of, including crown paints etc in my Interior Design Course doing marbeling, distressing, picture transferrs etc, but you can bet your bottom dollar I will still learn something on Saturday. I like holding classes but I still love attending them. At the moment I kind of still prefer the pro-markers so lets see if Saturday's Spectrum class changes my mind? Be back soon. Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment