Total Pageviews

Monday 21 May 2012

I have been checking out the web and some Blogs today and found lots of new craft designers. I always get lots of inspiration from seeing other peoples work. There are lots of Design Teams out there who are doing great work but I am very excited to be on the Design Team for the SplodgeAway Mat. I have only been on the DT a couple of week and unfortunately had a holiday inbetween the Launch and the first week (don;t get me wrong, it was a great holiday, but I was laid by the pool "watching my kids swim"!? with my design book and pencil in hand. So now I am back I am taking the telephone off the hook, locking the door, and clearing my social calander, so that I can really play with the techniques, to hopefully come up with something new to really showcase the SplodgeAway and Masks that we get to design with. Check it out - www.splodgeaway.com Will add photos very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment