Total Pageviews

Monday 9 July 2012


Well this is going to be short and sweet, actually nothing I write is short and sweet, once I get gabbing thats it! Its not my fault I hardy ever get to see or talk to adults so there is a lot of gabbing held inside there that is bursting to come out!!! Anyway back to the short and sweet thing!  I have just spent half an hour writing and tweeking spellings etc on this blog, some of the ramblings mentioned how everytime I tried to update this, my favorite blog, I got distracted by facebook and twitter which are quite busy at the moment, anyway I did the write up then went to add just two average photos of cards I had been asked to make or made for friends, for those of you who are like me and like a bit off visual blogging, but the photos were on my phone and the blog won't take them straight off there, so I downloaded them onto my computer and decided 640 photos on my phone was just getting a bit much, so I transferred most of them to the Computer and deleted a lot of them off my phone and then an HOUR later when it was all done I went to add the two photos, but by then I had lost them somewhere in my mass of photos with their complicated filing sytem!  Ah well I thought, I will just add any old photo for now and people won't know I had made the cards a few weeks ago - but guess what!!! my blog had not saved the write up!!!!!! Oh just give me some crafting to do!  Anyway now I don't even know if I can get a photo on here or which one to put on, but if you are NOT reading this I lost the whole thing again anyway!  Sam

1 comment: